“As Alpha Omega continues to grow and expand in DHS, we are looking for Business Development Executives who have sold into this market and have relationships with C-Level executives such as Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, and other senior DHS Division and Branch Chiefs.”
- “Build and maintain successful relationships clients within DHS components such as USCIS, ICE, CBP, TSA, FEMA, and USCG
- Leverage relationships to conduct client meetings and develop and execute call planning activities to understand client requirements, match Alpha Omega’s capabilities to meet client needs, and shape new opportunities
- Work with the Alpha Omega DHS Account Team to identify, qualify, and cultivate potential pipeline opportunities, including organic growth as well as new business opportunities
- Work with the Alpha Omega DHS Account Lead/VP of Strategic Accounts to position and successfully compete for new and recompete work that supports Alpha Omega’s core capabilities in Agile development/DevSecOps, IT PMO, Cyber Security, Cloud Services, and Intelligent Automation Lead or assist with capture management and work with Proposal team to develop, edit, and evaluate technical and management aspects of proposals, leveraging client intimacy and knowledge to produce differentiated bids
- Participate in bid decisions, the development of cost strategies, and capture phase reviews
- Obtain marketing intelligence and competitive data pertaining to potential targeted pursuits, and develop marketing strategies
- Work with Alpha Omega’s Technical Solutions Group to understand and position our capabilities and differentiators, and ultimately articulate our value proposition to clients”
- “Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field and 15+ years of experience in Federal IT sales with the last 3-5 years specifically in business development for DHS
- Strong knowledge and experience of DHS’ programs, mission, and initiatives with the ability to open doors and drive business.
- Demonstrated experience in BD sales to Federal civilian agencies (e.g., developing customer relationships, account strategies, developing a qualified pipeline, building industry relationships, and leading capture and proposal activities)
- Experience winning medium sized bids (>$5 million annual recurring revenue – $50 million total contract dollar) or larger proposal efforts in DHS
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work efficiently in fast-paced, time-sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment”
G2X TAKE: This 8(a) small business, specializing in intelligent automation, custom agile software development, cloud solutions, and infrastructure security is seeking a leader to grow its existing Department of Homeland Security (DHS) business footprint and take them into new DHS component and markets.