“The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is the principal advisor to the Under Secretary and Director on the application of information technology (IT) to support and improve the Agency’s business processes. This position is located in The Advanced Solutions for Product Delivery Branch (ASPDB) provides high level application solutions for new efforts as well as legacy enhancement releases to ensure overall adherence to strategic direction of the agency.”
- This position serves as a senior solutions architect in the Advanced Solutions for Product Delivery Branch.
- Designing optimal solution architectures for business problems.
- Partnering with product teams to improve existing solution architectures
- Implementing solutions based on the solution architectures.
- Maintaining and transitioning technical solutions to appropriate product teams.
- Ensuring that the USPTO technical stack is current and optimal.
- Leading technical teams to deliver IT solutions.