Notice ID: Ensaymada
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Finance (OF) is issuing this Request for Information (RFI) to obtain industry product/solution input and ideas for a Travel voucher audit workflow and tracking system. The proposed Travel Voucher Audit Management system would be able to support an interface with CBP’s SAP Financial System and is expected to meet all government standards for privacy and security including those unique to DHS and CBP. Currently, the majority of CBP’s travel audit process is performed manually where technicians input data and maintain audit files for each document tagged for audit. During FY 2022, CBP processed 4,749 post payment travel voucher audits. The overall CBP audit processing volume will continue to grow annually in a post-pandemic environment.
CBP has determined that the scope of the audit tracking and workflow system should meet the following capabilities:
- Ability to statistically stratify and flag voucher documents for audit based on custom CBP business rules;
- Ability to upload and merge data and link from multiple sources, to include: Citibank credit card transaction detail and cardholder detail files, Travel system authorization data, SAP Business Warehouse voucher reports;
- Create a queue of audit workload for technicians to be assigned and work on predetermined basis (FIFO, load balanced, VIP traveler, etc);
- Automatically assign workload (vouchers to be audited) based on custom CBP business rules;
- Accommodate multiple user roles and levels of review;
Tagged: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), SAM.gov, US Customs Border Protection (CBP)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jackie Gilbert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.