“This position is located in the Service Center Operations Directorate. As a Supervisory Project Manager (Branch Chief), you will engage with major organizational components to coordinate the unit’s engagement in an information technology modernization and transformation program.”
- Direct multiple projects to ensure that the priorities of organization are executed in a timely manner.
- Plan the work to be accomplished by subordinate staff, set and adjust priorities, prepare schedules for completion of the work.
- Serve as project manager responsible for the evaluation, effectiveness, and efficiency of operations; Consideration factors are cost effectiveness, attainment of program goals, objectives, and compliance with legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor the progress of multiple projects and project team members, facilitate team communication, coordination, and document clearance.
- Maintain project schedules, identify and solve problems that are likely to cause delays, and communicate potential delays to leadership.
- Manage business requirement documents (i.e., IT systems requirements) and oversee project dockets and administrative records.
- Improve the ongoing implementation of assigned projects, while ensuring efficiency and cost effectiveness in coordinating projects.