“In this position, you will serve as a Supervisory IT Cybersecurity Specialist (INFOSEC) in the role of the Cybersecurity Oversight and Enablement Branch Chief. The Oversight and Enablement Branch drives the implementation of cybersecurity policies and practices through directives, guidance, and targeted engagement that enable our customers to take focused, direct actions to reduce cyber risk. The Branch Chief serves as a key member of the Capacity Building senior leadership team and oversees the work of approximately sixty federal employees and multiple support contracts, working in several of CISA’s most complex, fast-paced, and highly visible programs, including execution of CISA’s Directives authority, FISMA performance management, High Value Asset Program, CyberStat, and the Federal Enterprise Improvement Team (FEIT).”
- Organizing and unifying branch programs, processes, and execution.
- Defining branch strategy and leading annual operating planning in alignment with CISA and Administration cybersecurity priorities.
- Communicating and coordinating directly with senior federal cyber leadership internally within CISA and externally with the White House, Congress, and federal agencies.
- Overseeing the build-out of new/evolving programs like the Federal Enterprise Improvement Team, Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management (C-SCRM) Program, and CISA’s support for Executive Order 14028 on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the CB Leadership Team on shared priorities, including leveraging CISA offerings in cybersecurity training, shared services, and Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) to support customer improvement needs.
- Lead subordinate managers, their programs, and technical teams in understanding cyber risk management and devising strategies to reduce risk across the Federal Civilian Executive Branch (FCEB) using deep understanding of cybersecurity domain areas and federal cyber policies, frameworks, and programs.
- Creating and executing a vision, strategy, and plan to expand CISA’s oversight and enablement mission to customers within State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) governments.
- Overseeing branch succession planning and hiring in alignment with CISA’s policies and goals for employee diversity, equity, and inclusion.