“As the Development and Operations (DevOps) Branch Chief, you will lead over 800 federal employees/contractors. You will be part of a team managing a multi-million-dollar contract portfolio to develop and sustain enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions. Using agile engineering you will lead the Dev/Ops organization and oversee the delivery and enhancements of mission capabilities across the CISA enterprise.”
- Overseeing the branch’s efforts to increase software/application developer productivity through implementation of Agile Release Train methodology to plan, visualize, and manage multiple interdependent teams providing full lifecycle support for automated services in various stages of continuous integration and delivery.
- Collaborating with leaders and technical experts across CISA to drive cultural change advancing the maturity and adoption of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices.
- Managing programs, budgets, contracts, staff, and subordinate managers in implementing Automations, Code Quality and Code Analysis tools and other proactive maintenance activities.
- Serving as an DevOps technical expert implementing and supporting Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines.
- Ensuring the branch provides technical expertise and various tools supporting Supply Chain Management and Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, and Change Management.
- Leading CISA efforts to support, troubleshoot and analyze code on all three layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement scalable enterprise features enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.