“This position is in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Management Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Washington, DC. The primary purpose of this position is to serve as Chief of Staff (COS), functioning as the principal administrative advisor to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Deputy CIO.”
- As a key member of the management team, the Chief of Staff will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and operational functions within OCIO that include, but are not limited to the following.
- Serves as the Chief of Staff to the CIO and Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) in an official capacity as the top advisor on administrative matters to Senior Executive Directors and their staff.
- Oversees and directs the administrative components of critical program segments, various internal and external projects, as well as key high-level organizational elements which have a direct influence on the OCIO mission.
- Develops and designs communication products in response to various communication needs, which include web updates, information updates, fact sheets, promotional materials, messages to the workforce, talking points, speeches, presentations, correspondence, testimony, publications/articles, and other materials to support organizational priorities and activities.
- Oversees the execution of human capital, human resources, and workforce development programs and projects within OCIO.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by Anthony McCarthy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.