The Department of Homeland Security US Citizenship and Immigration Services is seeking a Chief of the Identity and Information Management Division (IIMD)
- Develops a fully functional electronic immigration records capability, establishing person-centric records and identity capability utilizing biometrics as a main identifier.
- Manages enterprise digitization services for USCIS, manages a content management system that manages and makes available digitized content for the tri-bureau (CBP, ICE, USCIS) supporting departmental adjudications and operations, and manages the enterprise identity authentication services that are essential to the agency’s operations and customer service.
- Provides leadership and directs strategic planning and operational implementation of all programs and initiatives related to the management of identity and immigration information services and management of all biometric collection and background check processing supporting the immigration process at Application Support Centers across the U.S. and its territories.
- Provides records management policy and compliance; oversees and implements data sharing agreements with immigration system agency partners, and develop training and technical capabilities in the management and delivery of immigration information to all pertinent stakeholders related to the immigration and national defense interests.
- Serves as liaison with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement; U.S. Customs and Border Protection; and other Department of Homeland Security entities; law enforcement; Department of State; Department of Justice and international partners, such as the United Kingdom and Canada in order to coordinate on and address related issues.