- Serve as Branch Chief, Information Technology (IT), Mission Support Division (MSD), in the Naval Reactors Laboratory Field Office.
- Advise the Division Director on all IT and records management activities.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to directing, developing, and documenting oversight activities to analyze the efficiency of the Prime contractors’ IT operations, cyber security, privacy, and records management.
- Act as the lead IT Point of Contact to DOE (Department of Energy) for instances of the DOE Energy IT Services (EITS) unclassified network at NRLFO locations.
- Develop and execute policies and programs specific to operation of the DOE EITS unclassified network in classified spaces.
- Ensure Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) services are available at the Prime contractor locations by maintaining Information System Security Manager responsibilities including but not limited to ensuring NMCI certification and accreditation and account management.
- Supervise a small staff engaged in the work described above.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: Department of Energy (DOE)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Anthony McCarthy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.