“There are two vacancies for the Deputy Director for Business Operations. If selected, you are eligible for a position within the State and Community Energy Programs (SCEP) or Manufacturing and Energy Supply Chains (MESC) organizations. The Deputy Director for Business Operations (DDBO) is responsible for Human Capital management, financial management, business operations and administrative operations, and key member of the organization’s leadership team.”
- Hold responsibility for the people, resources, facilities, technology, and security of the office.
- Serve as one of the Director’s principal advisors on management issues and on all matters involving allocation of the office operating resources, including forward planning and control of positions, funds, and other office resources in support of the Department of Energy’s objectives.
- Serve as a senior liaison in the initiation of meetings, conferences, and contacts with other agencies, and Department officials as necessary.
- Assist senior leadership in all matters involving the allocation of Human Capital Management and Administrative, Environment Security, Safety & Health on management of Private Sector Security program, Operations, Procurement, and Financial Services, Information Technology and Budget Services in support of the President’s and Secretary’s Energy policy objectives.
- Assure the effective management of Office programs, activities and resources by developing, implementing, and monitoring DOE-wide policies and systems for the full range of Office programs.
- Responsible for the application and promotion of the EEO Program and Affirmative Action Plans; ensures that support for EEO and Affirmative Action policy is understood and followed by subordinates.
- Serve as a supervisor over various positions within business operations, including but not limited to, human resources staff, budget analysts, administrative staff, project administrative staff, communications specialists, and information technology specialists.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: Department of Energy (DOE)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by Anthony McCarthy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.