“As a Supervisory IT Specialist (ENTARCH) you are responsible for the overall technical planning, implementation and management of the Division’s enterprise activities. You will serve as the Assistant Chief Information Officer for IT Engineering and Operations. You will lead the Division’s IT transformation and serve on agency working groups to overhaul IT services throughout the agency.”
- Serving as senior expert and consultant to the Civil Division Deputy CIO to advise on integrating IT programs.
- Providing administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the unit.
- Assuring that subordinates are trained and fully comply with the provisions of the safety regulations.
- Serving as the technology advisor for the Division, responsible for overseeing the activities associated with technology compliance reviews to assess the overall effectiveness of technology implementation across the Division.
- Leading quick response teams in responding to customer service problems resulting from power outages, etc.
- Issuing technical bulletins to inform customers of problems and to instruct them in necessary actions.
- Collaborating with vendors and end users on a daily basis to ensure that contract requirements are met and all activities are performed in compliance with the terms of the contract.
- Leading a team of senior engineers in projects to prototype and pilot new system concepts and strategies.