“This position serves as the Director of Analytics and Analysis in the Office of Investigations, Labor Racketeering and Fraud (OI), Office of Inspector General (OIG), U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).”
- Advises and assists the Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Investigations, Headquarters Operations (DAIGIHO) in the planning, development, execution, management, and review of OI’s data science and analytics functions.
- Evaluates work performance of subordinates and provides technical advice and assistance to resolve problems encountered by staff and members of OI.
- Gives advice, counsel and instruction to individual employees on both work and administrative matters; interviews candidates for positions in the Division; makes recommendations for employee appointments, promotions or reassignments; hears and resolves staff complaints; effects disciplinary measures; identifies developmental and training needs for staff; and evaluates their work performance.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinate staff, sets goals and priorities and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of multiple reporting activities that include financial planning, key performance indicators, data security, and privacy impact assessments.