“The position requires someone who can operate independently and has a track record of winning business in the health and/or Federal space, focusing on either/or bioinformatics, data solutions, data science, digital communications, and/or IT systems.”
- “Lead a collaborative effort with the DSFederal Account leads to develop account/market strategies and plans.
- Proactively engage current and prospective clients across the DC Metro area, or in limited instances, locations across the United States.
- Oversee lead qualification and bid strategy.
- Support the capture and proposal process by helping to develop innovative, compelling best-value solutions.
- Support win theme development, solutioning, and proposal writing efforts.
- Select, and initiate contact with teaming partners, develop teaming agreements, and serve as the liaison with teaming partners.”
- 5 years minimum experience in business development with Federal agencies, with significant experience focusing on business development at HHS agencies and/or the USDA.
- Knowledge of the government proposal and procurement processes.
- Experience working in project delivery preferred.
- Experience with IT projects in the research space is preferred.
- Experience selling similar services, competencies, solutions, and offerings with a proven track record in a client-service organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project teams, proposal teams, and clients.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Eligible for U.S. Government Public Trust.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required from an accredited college or University.”