“This position is located in the Executive Office of the President (EOP), Office of the National Cyber Director (ONCD), with one vacancy in Washington, DC.”
- Serves as a Director for Supply Chain and Technology Security within the Supply Chain and Technology Security Directorate of the ONCD. The incumbent is one of the principal staff members responsible for the formulation, coordination, and implementation of policy related to information and communications technology (ICT) supply chains and the security of technology software, hardware, and services.
- Plans and coordinates the development and implementation of policies on U.S. supply chain and technology security, to include ICT supply chain security, technology security, product security, and security of emerging technologies.
- Maintains oversight and assesses effectiveness of department and agency programs that relate to supply chain security, technology security, product security, and security of emerging technologies. Coordinates, plans and initiates interagency efforts linked to such programs and related policies.
- Ensures that matters affecting the supply chain and technology security of the United States are given early consideration for decision at the highest levels of government in negotiations with representatives of foreign governments through bilateral or multilateral contacts, and/or legislation or other actions directed by Congress.
- Synthesizes the views of various executive branch agencies in order to develop comprehensive and coherent strategy and policy recommendations for consideration by ANCD-Tech and U.S. policymakers.