“There is a considerable amount of government contracting information available to small businesses. However, the volume of information can oftentimes be overwhelming, especially if a business is new to the federal procurement market. That’s why GSA’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization developed government contracting fact sheets!
These fact sheets offer clear, concise, and easy to understand guidance to help you find opportunities and navigate the federal marketplace. Fact sheet topics include:
- Small Business Resources: Provides essential web-based resources and tools for doing business with the federal government
- Succeed with the System for Award Management (gov) Data Bank: Provides support for using the data bank on SAM.gov to conduct market research and generate reports
- How to Respond to Pre-Award Notices: Provides tips and best practices for preparing responses that meet government requirements
- Marketing to Federal Customers: What Every Small Business Should Know: Outlines effective tips and strategies to capture federal opportunities and develop a solid federal marketing plan
- Use the GSA Forecast Tool to Find Contracting Opportunities: Provides information on navigating the Forecast of Contracting Opportunities tool to find potential contracting opportunities
Source: GSA OSDBU Gives Small Businesses the Facts – May 4, 2022, GSA Interact.