“As a Supervisory IT Program Manager, you will serve as the Director of the Infrastructure Integration Division within GSA IT’s Office of Digital Infrastructure Technologies. The Office of Digital Infrastructure Technologies implements, operates, maintains and supports GSA’s IT infrastructure, systems, software and applications. Our IT customers are supported through the GSA IT Service Desk. Additionally we provide on-site staff and quality support throughout GSA.”
- Provide leadership and oversight of government and contractor performance
- Integrate IT service delivery of digital infrastructure technologies.
- Build/integrate enhancements into an organizational system’s reliability and scalability.
- Manage change, risk, integration and deployment activities.
- Oversee pilots, sandbox and lab initiatives, minimum viable products, and implementation of work associated with multi-year IT initiatives.
- Evaluates business system and service configuration properly interface with GSA IT policies and governance activities.