Expert IT Innovation Program Leadership:
- Manages and develops the program’s vision, strategic direction, objective, and goals; leads the sequences and timing of key program events and milestones.
- Builds and maintains an effective internal and external working relationships to address issues of mutual interest with other federal agencies, top agency management, municipal and state agencies, foreign governments, subject matter experts, industry and other high level officials.
- Assigns, communicates and plans work assignments with each staff member, in conjunction with development of performance standards for critical job elements.
- Provides leadership and oversight associated with managing programs and resources, conducting analyses, providing advice, making recommendations, developing policies, and issuing guidance related to activities.
Provides Leadership to Teams:
- Provides oversight on policy development, program budgets, brand management, communication plans, and implementation of operating procedures, practices, and management controls.
- Manages personnel, provides leadership, and mentoring
- Ensures that agency customers are fully engaged members of the team and helps them manage expectations with their stakeholders
- Serves as a liaison to program personnel within the agency to convey information regarding Program activities, policies and goals; to clarify procedures; and to interpret directives as needed.