“This position is located at Department of Housing and Urban Development OIG -Office of Information Technology. As a Supervisory IT Specialist (PLCYPLN)(Director of Information Management), you will have a wide variety of sensitive and complex assignments including oversight, continued development and enhancement of OIG’s enterprise software and database systems.”
- Establish OIG strategic plan for software systems, including goals for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of OIG operations through the implementation of innovative software, mobile, cloud technologies and web technologies.
- Lead, conduct, and participate in complex management studies and reviews of new and emerging technologies as they relate to the needs and mission of OIG components.
- In coordination with the AIGIT, interface with other agencies in committee, ad-hoc work groups, and periodic meetings focused on information and knowledge sharing activities related to Information Management.
- Perform strategic planning in the vetting, design, development, implementation, and on-going maintenance of software projects consistent with Project Management Institute (PMI) processes and procedures.
- Proactively, and on a continual basis, identify opportunities and risks in information management systems and projects with an intent to improve agency and staff effectiveness, improve service, drive down cost/create value, and find synergies between complementary information systems within the agency.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.