“Director, DHS Agile Practice
- Support capture/business development opportunities related to Agile software development/systems implementation, culture change, training and coaching across DHS
- Manage Indev’s portfolio of Agile assets and corporate methodologies/frameworks
- Provide subject matter expertise in Agile areas, including software development best practices (e.g., Scrum, SAFe), DevSecOps, coaching and training
- Manage strategic direction and overall delivery across Indev’s ICE projects
- Provide coaching, mentoring and apprenticeship for Indev’s Agile practitioners
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)Client Delivery
- Provide full lifecycle IT Systems Development/QA support for over 15 DHS ICE IT systems. Apply domain and technical knowledge to coordinate release management efforts with ITPMs, development teams, ISSOs/SAMS, Operations, CTO/Data Architecture and governance boards to promote reasonable risk reduction while promoting Agile development and facilitating application releases.
- Execute QA on IT projects based on ICE’s System Lifecycle Management (SLM) and Agile system development practices and accepted best practices with review of various system lifecycle artifacts and tools including: Operations Requirements Documentation (ORD)/Backlog Management (from Jira); Logical Design Documents (LDD)/System Connectivity and System Design Documents; and, Test Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Development Test Plans and Test Results.
- Provide SLM governance and review of architectural documentation as systems migrate to open source tools and when they exited DHS Data Centers to cloud-based hosting environments.
- Manage DevOps/Agile coaching support for QA Branch including quarterly Agile Maturity Assessments (AMAs) for individual, directorate and organizational reporting and monitoring; training across all aspects of Agile to ICE colleagues (federal and contracting personnel);; day-to-day Agile Coaching support across ICE-OCIO; refinement of the Agile Playbook and AMAs; assisting project teams sprint and backlog/migration planning; and refinement and/or roadmapping sessions with key federal stakeholders.”
“Possess at least 2 of the following professional certifications, or similar Agile certification:
- Scaled Agile Framework SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant (SPC)
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)”
- “Bachelor’s Degree in technical/management fields to include, but not limited to: computer science, engineering, business management, etc.
- PMP desired but not required”