“As a Supervisory Office Chief in the Business Office of Johnson Space Center (JSC) Office of the Chief Information Office (OCIO), you will be responsible for the budget, policies, risks process, contract management, configuration management, action tracking, process development, and communication. You will lead a team of skilled professionals performing these duties at JSC and coordinating with NASA OCIO’s Enterprise Business Management Office (EBMO) representing JSC’s IT business interest.”
- Manages the Business Office under Johnson Space Center (JSC) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), which includes Information Technology (IT) budget and reporting, risk, policy, contract management, compliance, and service management.
- Promotes and leads an inclusive work environment in which employees are valued/respected for individual and cultural differences and their talents are fully utilized.
- Integrates with missions and programs to ensure Agency and Center initiatives and projects are being successfully implemented and executed.
- Advances the mission technology function of the JSC OCIO by focusing on modernization and innovative ways to serve the mission with speed, security, and resiliency.
- Works with the Center CIO to deploy the mission technology operating model for Johnson Space Center’s current and future missions and programs.
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.