“The Deputy Chief’s primary responsibility is to lead the Business and Information Systems Services Office personnel in the development, implementation, operations, and maintenance of the business management and Information Technology infrastructure servicing the Directorate and Program customers. The Deputy supports establishing and implementing policies, planning and managing schedules, and ensuring efficient resource utilization and effective cost control across the office portfolio.”
- Manages personnel and tracks Directorate and Program projects and action items assigned to the Office, including independent assessments of ongoing projects to clarify actions, verify their status, and assess timeliness of action item closure.
- Assists the Office Chief/Directorate in developing integrated strategic plans and processes to improve Directorate quality and productivity.
- Supervises team members and interface with NASA Human Resources on employee issues, job definition, employee selection, promotions, recognition, performance evaluation, and corrective actions.
- Supports the Office Chief/Director in managing Office and Directorate budget, including budget formulation, performance management, reserves management, and change control.
- Maintains operational understanding for all requirements that the Office accepts for implementation as well as all Directorate requirements which are imposed on other programs/projects and on external organizations.
- Plans, develops, and manages the processes that will be used by NASA to monitor, evaluate, and provide insight into the contracts supporting the Office.
- Partners with other organizations both internal and external to Directorate as required to maximize the value of Office services and products.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: NASA, SAM.gov
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.