“Serves as the Supervisory IT Program Manager (Service Element Chief) in the Information, Data and Analytics Services (IDAS) service line. Responsible for policies, procedures, operations schedules, resources, procurement, funding, and personnel leadership for the branch. You will lead a team of data stewards and scientists, information/data/records managers, and governance developers in delivery of a range of services to the enterprise.”
- Exercises authority in CIO IDAS Service Line as the Service Element Chief for Data Strategy and Data Stewardship. Includes technical and operational integration between IDAS service elements, external service lines, and internal and external partners
- Collaborates with all CIO Enterprise Programs, Missions, and Centers to meet the technical requirements of the service line.
- Responsible for oversight of IDAS Data Strategy and Data Stewardship planning and resource advocacy to include technology roadmaps and integration into all IDAS service line processes.
- Coordinates with the IDAS Strategy and Business Office to report the health, performance, and risks associated with overall IDAS Data Strategy and Data Stewardship service delivery activities.
- Helps develop development/maintenance of metrics to measure efficiency and implement continual improvement of IDAS Data Strategy and Data Stewardship…
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Anthony McCarthy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.