“This position will focus on Federal agencies such as DOT, IRS, HHS, USDA and other civilian agencies.”
- Focus on the identification and capture of potential new business by leveraging customer relationships and personal experience to identify and assess potential business opportunities that result in measurable revenue growth.
- Manage capture activities for key engagements, identify gaps and emerging requirements, assess and recommend teaming partners, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture.
- Conduct Business Development and Capture Management activities for assigned or suggested opportunities.
- Establish and meet new business targets, goals & objectives.
- Identify leads and new business opportunities – leveraging past relationships/accounts.
- Formulate and implement strategies and action plans to develop healthy pipeline and path to attain and maintain sales performance targets.
- Partner and sometimes lead development of the win strategy and identify resources needed to increase the win probability.
- Coordinate strategy, approach, and deliverables with other key stakeholders in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 5+ years related work experience in successful government consulting, capture & business development, ‘identify, capture, and close’ environment.
- Prior experience and relationships with Federal clients such as DOT, IRS, HHS, USDA and other civilian agencies is highly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal government procurement, solicitation processes, and compliant proposal production a plus, awareness of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Experience navigating gate review processes as a business developer, capture manager, or proposal manager.
- Proven experience and knowledge with ‘on ground/in offices’ and established quality partnerships and ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Experience with ‘customer base expansion’ organic growth.
- Experience supporting winning proposals with primary focus on and technical solutions-based opportunities; knowledge of professional services a plus.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: Department of Agriculture (USDA), Department of Transportation (DOT), Department of Treasury
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months, 1 week ago by Jackie Gilbert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.