Peraton is seeking a seasoned executive to lead National and Aerospace Cyber Growth. As the Senior Director of Business Development, you will be an integral member of Peraton’s Cyber Mission Sector growth leadership team, partnering with operational and functional leaders across the company.
- Serve as the Growth lead for a portfolio of operating units focused on DHS – CISA, DoD – Air Force, and Space cyber missions of consequence.
- Develop and mature key relationships within the customer’s organizations.
- Support programs in achieving customer mission success.
- Maintain aggressive efforts to achieve business objectives.
- Define and execute the strategic growth plan, acquisition win strategy, and pipeline in alignment with corporate and sector strategy and goals.
- Oversee a business development staff of direct and matrixed resources the engage in complex functional activities that will have a major impact on meaningful and measurable revenue growth through winning new business, contract re-competes for business units, sector and throughout the company.
- Manage the business development budget. Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
- Develop and manage key performance indicators (KPI) and a performance measurement framework.
- Bachelor’s degree and 18+ years of professional experience or Master’s and 16+
- Deep understanding of customer missions and strategy across their entire enterprise.
- Highly effective communicator to all levels within the company and with clients
- Proven success with the full life cycle of the business acquisition process, from opportunity concept through pursuit, winning, program startup and ongoing execution.
- A demonstrated successful record of accomplishment of qualifying or winning cyber contracts in excess of $100M.