Included here is a list of some of the top industry moves involving the US Department of State in 2023:
- DOS taps Chief Data Officer, Bureau of International Organization Affairs February 9
- DOS taps Bureau Chief Data Officer, Diplomatic Security February 3
- DOS taps Acting Principal Deputy CIO for Permanent Role January 26
- DOS Principal Deputy CIO departs for Industry January 25
- DOS taps Office Director, Cyber Monitoring and Operations January 25
- DOS Bureau of Consular Affairs recruits Chief Information Officer January 10
- DOS Taps Technology Director for the Center for Analytics January 10
Tagged: Department of State (DOS)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Anthony McCarthy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.