Notice ID: 28321323RI0000031
SSA is looking for a solution capable of providing an address quality solution. The solution must validate, correct, and standardize customer address data in the mainframe environment. It also needs to be available in CICS (Customer Information Control System) to address a large stakeholder environment.
- SSA requires a mainframe software product that is an address quality solution: this software will validate, correct, and standardize customer address data.
- SSA requires the software to be used in CICS regions
- SSA requires the software to be used with Batch Processes (potential of millions of records)
- SSA must abide by the USPS CASS system in order to receive mailing discounts
- Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS) needs to be certified by the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- The solution shall be available 24×7 for online activities
- The solution shall be able to be deployed on premise behind a firewall by SSA staff or authorized contractors.
- The solution shall interface with and collect data from the Agency’s mainframe Z/OS environment…
Tagged: SAM.gov, Social Security Administration (SSA)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 8 hours ago by Jackie Gilbert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.