- Responsible for managing and participating in the full-cycle BD and Proposal process, from opportunity identification/qualification through proposal submission
- Strong focus on lead generation, opportunity qualification and capture planning
- Build strong relationships with client in order to better understand and proactively respond to their needs and promote TSPi’s service offerings as solutions to their strategic goals.
- Develop and manage opportunities pipelines to and establish relationships to gain access to market opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience working on US Federal IT projects or programs with at least 5 years successfully serving in a business development or capture management role with a successful sales track record.
- Ability to constructively influence and interact at the highest level of customer administrations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging business trends resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management, with a particular focus on understanding how to leverage technology differentiators.
- 3 or more years of demonstrated success meeting or exceeding sales quota goals selling IT services to clients in the Federal Government.
- Attention to detail, strong communication, negotiation, client facing and client relationship building skills.
- Possesses relationships with firms doing business in the federal marketplace and ability to form teaming partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, healthcare or relevant technical field.