The Administrative Office of the US Court’s Judiciary Data & Analysis Office is seeking a Chief of the Data Management Division.
- Provides strategic leadership and management for the continued development and evolution of the enterprise data warehouse. This includes staying informed and exploring emerging technologies to augment the existing enterprise data warehouse to expand the breadth and depth of business intelligence and data analytic capabilities.
- Implements strategies through data and technology platforms including building the necessary processes to scale up enterprise data warehouse and provide leadership in leveraging structured and unstructured data.
- Serves as the primary customer service interface with partner offices that provide data to or request data from JDAO to better align with the enterprise data strategy.
- Leads two branches within the Data Management Division – Architecture and Development Branch and Operations and Maintenance Branch. These branches are focused on developing, testing, implementing, and supporting a broad range of information technology initiatives for various programs.
- Conducts the full range of managerial responsibilities including personnel actions, performance appraisals and the oversight of time and attendance…