The US Department of Agriculture’s Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking a Deputy Chief Information Security Officer.
- Designated expert and authority on all matters concerning Federal information security/information assurance, including, but not limited to, security policy and procedures, security strategy and operational management.
- Development, implementation, management, and continuous improvement of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) with the Assessment and Authorization and On-Going Annual Assessments Programs.
- Establishing and implementing the governance, processes, and frameworks for identifying and reporting cybersecurity risks across the Department?s information system inventory.
- Development, implementation, management, and continuous improvement of compliance and oversight as outlined by Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) mandates.
- Directs and manages annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting.
- Manages the continuous improvement of the following programs: Risk Management Framework (RMF), cybersecurity portfolio management office (PMO), cybersecurity capital planning, contract management, audit response and corrective action programs.
- Ensures cybersecurity training programs are administered to personnel with significant information security duties as well as assist senior agency/departmental officials regarding their IT security responsibilities.