“The USPS Office of Inspector General’s Research and Insights Solution Center (RISC) and CDO (Chief Data Office) is seeking a leader in the data, analytics and technology field to lead a diverse analytics team. This group utilizes data and analytics to support the OIG’s mission of fraud, waste, and abuse, and is charged with transforming the OIG to become a data-driven organization. The group utilizes cutting edge tools, and has a great culture to execute the mission.”
- Oversee the effective and efficient data management, operation, and leadership of the analytics activities within the organization.
- Work closely with the CDO and other counterparts to execute an agency wide data strategy.
- Develops and implements roadmap for the modernization of analytical capabilities and development of new analytical capabilities to support OIG’s mission following agile principles.
- Evaluates and supports new and existing technology platforms, configurations, and related tools to support both IT and business user needs.
- Fosters a customer-centric culture by applying change management strategies with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercising a full range of human capital management authority and administering resources within prescribed budgets to carry out and achieve goals identified by OIG executive leadership.
- Plans, establishes, and executes procedures for optimum productivity and goal attainment through efficiently organizing the workforce, managing resources, and assigning workload.
- Organizes and assembles the manpower, technology, processes, and resources necessary to address the current and future analytics needs of the OIG.
- Establish and drive strategies to promote effective data management thru sound governance practices and craft supporting policies thru collaboration with counterparts.
- Ensure a current and active inventory of data assets that is easily accessible, data is trustworthy and follow data management best practices thru its life cycle.
- Drive innovation by exploring newer capabilities and methods, so that it can improve efficiency, add value and provide scale.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: US Postal Service (USPS)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Anthony McCarthy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.