The USPS OIG is seeking a highly qualified applicant to fill our Director, Information Technology Security position within Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) located in Arlington, VA. The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership, direction, and strategy for the Information Technology Security program within the USPS OIG Enterprise.
- Serving as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) representing the Office of Inspector General (OIG), as required.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Working directly with OCIO and other agency components to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Developing and enhancing an information security risk management framework.
- Developing required documentation (e.g., policies, processes, procedures, Information Security Guides, system security plans, etc.), as needed…
Tagged: US Postal Service (USPS)
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.